Information technology services are essential for any business to survive. Technology is the lifeblood of the modern world, and companies can face real trouble without high-quality IT services. Thankfully outsource IT support in the UK is an increasingly common option for small businesses. But what is it, and why should you consider options to outsource IT support in the UK?
What Is Outsourced IT
Outsourced IT support UK services are IT services not owned by an internal company member. These services handle all of the standard issues of an internal IT services department, such as:
- systems administration
- troubleshooting technical issues
- installation and configuration of software and hardware
These are all tasks that outsource IT support in the UK can handle with the same ease as an internal department.
Why Should You Hire Outsourced IT Services
Hiring outsourced IT UK services is a must for several reasons. Due to the expense, small and medium-sized businesses often have to go without an internal IT department. However, these businesses are among the most vulnerable to cyber attacks, roughly equivalent to larger businesses but without the same capability to respond.
Furthermore, handling the work internally means time away from the actual business. Implementing IT solutions on your own isn’t your skill. Why should it be your job? The result of handling the task on your own is often working below industry standards. It shouldn’t be this way.
And nobody wants the catastrophe of downtime. Every minute your system is down is time lost for your business. A dedicated IT service on a call prevents that issue. Outsourced IT UK services have a cost, but that cost can be defrayed through the benefits alone.
What Are the Benefits of Outsourced IT Support
Outsourced IT services offer many benefits to any small to medium business. In addition to allowing you to concentrate on your business, an IT-managed service provider offers excellent expertise and can answer any questions you have accurately and quickly. They also provide the latest technological solutions from experts who keep fresh on all the latest in modern IT software and hardware.
Furthermore, outsourced IT support services will prevent any severe security breaches. These services are equipped with the strongest security technology including a strong command of compliance standards and regulations. These departments will implement the most up-to-date strategies to serve your business.
The most significant advantage of outsourced service is cost. You can better allocate your resources with a clear understanding of the cost. It keeps you from misspending money on services you might not understand or need. But the key benefit of outsourced IT support services is how strongly it will give you a vital edge in business. A managed service provider gives you access to top-tier support for a small company at a reasonable cost.
What Services Are Provided
An outsourced service provider offers a vast array of services designed to ensure maximum capabilities for your company. Here are just a few:
- Management of devices, such as hardware procurement and constant maintenance to ensure the maximum health of the items, especially through mobile device management software which keeps track of the equipment from a distance
- Security functions such as establishing multifactor authentication and enforcing company-wide security policies
- Managing networks from a distance, including proactive network monitoring to alleviate any potential risk of an outage
- Establishing and managing cloud computing software which is increasingly in demand due to its preservation function and its ability to be accessed globally
- Backup and disaster recovery, a critical function as a work loss of up to 20%, is possible in the event of a catastrophic failure. This loss is preventable with rapidly and securely managed backups which allow for a rapid rebound
- Storage of vital data using both onsite hardware and cloud servers to keep essential information
- Virtualization, which is the increasingly common use of servers to move office functions from the physical realm to the digital to allow for remote access
- Monitoring of data to produce reports which expose any issues your company might be facing through observation of trends
- Overseeing phone systems with a particular emphasis on compliance with the most current regulations, as well as finding ideal service providers and handling connections with remote employees
- IT surveillance, which allows companies to avoid issues such as theft or fraud from within the company
- Onboarding and offboarding employees, the task of increasing productivity from day one for new employees while instantly shutting off old employees
With these functions, you can’t afford not to hire an outsourced IT UK service.
Who We Are
SES Computers is proud to be a leader in outsourced IT support in the UK. With a history dating back to 1995 and locations around the country, including Dorset, South, and Southwest, we’re proud to be a reliable service. With functions including hosted desktops, cloud file servers, and a dedicated Microsoft Exchange email server, we offer top-flight IT services to suit your business needs.
We are also proud to provide you with the latest in security solutions. We offer premium firewall management to ensure minimal risk to your business. We also provide the finest antivirus and anti-malware software to protect your machines. We are here to keep you safe.
Managing a business is difficult, but a quality outsourced IT service provider takes the burden off you and allows you to focus on what counts. SES Computers is here to help. Contact us today.